Friday, November 19, 2010

Enjoy Food...Pics

Now, I wouldn't call myself a foodie, I'm not a food critic or a connoisseur. However, I do enjoy eating good food. Also, I enjoy taking pictures of beautiful food before I eat it.

Apparently taking food pics has become quite a hobby for me, I even have an entire album on Facebook dedicated to them. The pictures aren't really fabulous, they are just taken with my iPhone. Honestly, this all started because it seemed to bother my husband each time we were out at a restaurant and I pulled out my phone to take a pic. Then I would post the pics to Facebook and they started to gain some popularity among my Facebook Friends.

So, to annoy my husband just a bit (in a fun way), give me a little laugh and document my gorgeous food for me & my FB friends, I do my best to pull out my phone to take a picture before I eat. I'd enjoy seeing what you are eating!

To check out more of my food pics, visit: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=79394&id=1079054872&l=e77cd1049f

Enjoy...

No comments: